The best sporting clay course in the country? That’s right. Right here at the Summit. Sixty acres and plenty of room for increased safety and well over 100 stations. Shooting sports at the Summit includes sporting clays, 5 stands, steel target pistol bays and our 1000-meter range. If marksmanship is in your sights, head for The Barrels.
- Si and Eaton Brown Steel Challenge Pistol Bays// 4 bays with Action Target Steel Targets
- Shooters choice of- Sig Sauer P320 or FNH FNS 9mm *
- 100 rounds 9mm in competition format
- 24 participants per session//144 per day max on Saturday and Sundays.
- RSO/Instructor provided.
- 1:6 safety ratio (RSO to shooters)
- SBR Guns only//SBR Ammo only
- Eye/ear protection provided.
*depending on availability.
Minimum Age: 11
Pistol Range FAQs
Our adventure partner will provide the guns, ammo, eye and ear protection as well as a safety instructor.
What to Bring
Come dressed for the weather.
Where to Meet
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled shoot for registration, liability forms, eye and ear protection distribution and administrative filing.
Requirements & Restrictions
All shoots are maximum of 24 people. Arrival/check-in time is 30 minutes prior to the shoot time. Cancellation policy: cancellations within 3 days no refund. Cancellations 4 to 29 days are charged a 30% fee, 30 days prior are refunded in full.Shooters must be at least 11 years old.