Tucked in the woods yet within walking distance to our Canyon Rim and Mill Creek villages, the Mill Creek Area B campsite features gravel tent lots and provides a shaded, private experience away from our resort cabins. This campground is located a quarter-mile walk away from the new Chestnut Ridge shared bathhouse, which houses individual stalls. Couples love this campsite for its privacy, location, and beautiful surroundings.
Here are more details about Mill Creek Area B:
- 12 campsites
- Max of four guests per campsite (one to two tents per site on a 10’ x 10’ lot)
- Shared bathhouse in building #14 (four full bathrooms + two half baths), located within a 10-minute walk or a three-minute drive.
- Two portable toilets on site
- Three laundry units (washer/dryer) in bathhouse #14
- Water station located at bathhouse #14
- Water spigot between bathhouse #14 and campsite C12
- Nearest source of electricity at bathhouse #14
- Picnic table and fire ring on site
- Parking: Max of 1cars per campsite
- Approximate walk time to campus: 20-minute walk or less than five-minute drive